Full Time - Asia, South Asia
This entry was posted on August 18, 2016.
Are you at managerial level and searching a new challenge?
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the total execution of the contract between the contractor/ supplier and the owner.
- A BS in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Architecture
- Updated to the latest trends in Project Management and Quantity Surveying
- At least 10 years’ experience in estimating and Quantity Surveying
- At least 10 years’ experience in Project/Construction Management particularly in Pre-construction and Design
- A Marketing and Business Development background
- Experience in ISO Processes and Documentation (preferable)
- Good interpersonal communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to relate with all levels of people in the organisation
- Ability to manage time to meet strict project deadlines
- Attend regular meetings with project managers, consultants and contractors to discuss /resolve technical issues. Prepare minutes of meeting and ensure distribution to all attendees.
- Responsible for the execution of the contracts of various contractors and suppliers. Ensure that copy of contracts is in place at the project site office
- Oversee Contractors’ Quality Control and Safety Program
- Maintain full-time competent staff on site to coordinate the works, and provide proper direction to all staff as well as the contractors and suppliers
- Monitor milestone events previously established and update schedule. Coordinates with the contractor for recovery plan in case of delay
- Prepare regular project reports and ensure timely submission
- To mark-up the drawings of the progress of their works (as-built drawings), and submit the same to the Project Manager. This will help monitor the progress of the construction
- To review defects list submitted and makes sure that the action plans in fixing/amending these defects are carried out successfully in given timelines so it would not affect the turnover of the project
- Supervise testing and commissioning of all utilities
- Follow-up and document owner’s instructions and disseminate the status/information to the Project Manager and other Site Staff