Senior Quantity Surveyors (MRICS)
Full Time - Middle East, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
This entry was posted on August 22, 2016.
Due to the continued success of our Saudi Arabia office and recent project wins, we are currently seeking Chartered Senior Quantity Surveyors to join our teams in Riyadh and Jeddah.
In this role your focus will be on professional work across a wide variety of selected projects, so experience of traditional, design and build procurement, as well as pre and post contract quantity surveying is necessary.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual to take responsibility for providing all core Quantity Surveying services on a number of interesting projects, for a number of clients across a variety of sectors in the Kingdom.
We are looking for well-rounded, strategic and dynamic individuals with experience in providing PQS services to a wide range of clients. You will be able to manage the delivery of various schemes from inception to contract award.
- The individuals will be an integral part of a team that is accountable for the commercial and contractual performance of our projects
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently, and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Comply with established commercial/procurement/ contractual strategies
- Individually or as part of a team, operate processes for the selection, appointment and management of construction and engineering contractors
Skills and Requirements:
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline
- Strong technical delivery experience
- MRICS or membership of other relevant professional body
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- Strong feasibility and cost-planning experience
- Experience of providing procurement advice, tender documentation and pre-contract services
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Able to build long-term relationships
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end-user client
- Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious