Quantity Surveyor at all grades
Full Time - Asia, North Asia, Hong Kong
This entry was posted on August 16, 2018.
Engaged in all aspects of quantity surveying including variation assessment, negotiation with contractors and closing of final account.
- Preparation of estimates
- Measurement of builders work for the preparation of Bills of Quantities
- Preparation of Contract and Sub-Contract documents
- Valuations for interim payments and the measurement
- Pricing and agreement of Final Accounts.
Essential skills and experience for the role:
- Degree holder in Quantity Surveying, Building Studies / Building Services Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / or related disciplines
- Qualified Quantity Surveyor (MHKIS / MRICS), preferably with working experience in consultancy firm
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Applicants with lower academic professional qualification will also be considered
Apply for job