Quantity Surveyor based at project sites
Full Time - Asia, North Asia, Macau
This entry was posted on August 16, 2018.
Engaged in all aspects of quantity surveying including variation assessment, negotiation with contractors and closing of final account.
- Work at project sites in Macau to deliver quantity surveying services in collaboration with the project team in head office;
- Carry out relevant site-based quantity surveying duties;
- Deal with the client/consultants/contractors’ site team members on matters related to quantity surveying services.
Essential skills and experience for the role:
- Degree holder in Quantity Surveying, Building Studies / Building Services Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / or related disciplines
- Qualified Quantity Surveyor (MHKIS / MRICS), preferably with working experience in consultancy firm
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good inter-personal and communication skills