Chartered Building Surveying
Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, Sheffield
This entry was posted on September 26, 2018.
Overview of Role:
We are currently recruiting for a Sheffield based Chartered Building Surveyor with project management and employer’s agent expertise, Landlord and Tenant expertise and neighbourly matters to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to lead and develop a team to strengthen our department and further develop the business by working closely with our existing clients and developing new business.
- Providing high calibre service and support for contract procurement and monitoring service lines.
- To support business objectives and our goal to maintain Customer Service Excellence.
- Being an active part of the management team and take line management responsibility for part of the team.
- Successfully achieving the required level of business development and profit growth.
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standard.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Degree qualified in Building Surveying.
- Strong leadership skills and experience.
- Strong technical delivery experience.
- MRICS/FRICS or membership of other relevant professional body.
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner.
- Excellent specification writing skills.
- Detailed understanding of JCT Contracts.
- Strong track record in project management of projects from inception to completion.
- Track record of working with stakeholders.
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery.
- Able to build long-term relationships.
- Previously employed by a consultancy.
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines.
- A team player, outgoing, friendly, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious.
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
#LI-AH1Apply for job