Senior / Chartered Building Surveyor
Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, Birmingham
This entry was posted on December 14, 2018.
Overview of Role:
We are currently recruiting for a Senior / Chartered Building Surveyor to join our team within the Birmingham office. This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to strengthen our department and further develop the business by working closely with our existing clients and developing new business.
- Providing high calibre service and support for contract procurement and monitoring service lines
- To support business objectives and our goal to maintain Customer Service Excellence
- Being an active part of the management team
- Successfully achieving the required level of business development and profit growth
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Degree qualified in Building Surveying or similar technical discipline
- Showing strong technical capability
- Working towards MRICS or membership of other relevant professional body
- Ability to successfully help manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- Excellent specification writing skills
- Understanding of JCT Contracts
- Ability to be client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Able to build long-term relationships
- A team player, outgoing, friendly, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: email@example.com.
#LI-AH1Apply for job