Full Time - Oceania, Australia, Adelaide
This entry was posted on January 16, 2019.
Are you ready to build your reputation on ours?
Due to the continued success of our Adelaide office, we are seeking high- calibre professionals to join our Adelaide team.
RLB is Oceania’s largest and most experienced construction consultancy, specialising in cost consultancy and advisory services. We have the right people in the right places to deliver successful projects from all sectors of the construction industry and our range of expertise and organisational resources means we bring together the best team for any project.
Cultivating relationships is at the heart of how we work, to ensure that we can understand our clients’ needs and add real value as a trusted advisor.
RLB are seeking experienced, enthusiastic team players who are organised, confident and inspired.
Position requirements include:
- Australian project experience
- Australian residency
- Minimum 5 years post grad experience
- Degree or higher qualification in quantity surveying
- Membership of the AIQS, RICS or equivalent professional body
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral)
- Ability to prioritise and multi task effectively
- Experience preparing cost estimates for buildings based on concept, sketch, design development and completed documentation
- Experience in construction phase contract administration, including preparation of progress payments, variations, budget reports and financier ‘cost to complete’ reports
- Experience in value management
- Experience in negotiation of construction contract price and conditions
- Ability to assist with the preparation of bills of quantities
- Client liaison experience and the ability to build long-term client relationships
- A team player who is flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious