Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, Manchester
This entry was posted on March 6, 2019.
Overview of Role:
We are seeking a high calibre professional full-time Quality Manager to review, develop and maintain our management system policies and procedures to comply with business requirements and new and existing standards.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team of internal professionals who pride themselves on providing outstanding corporate QSHE guidance and advice.
The position will be based from the Manchester office. The successful candidate must be flexible and willing to travel regularly and stay away from home if required. They must also hold a full UK Driving Licence.
Reporting to the Compliance Partner, duties will include (but not limited to):
- Understand the business strategy and professional services delivered.
- Understand customer needs and requirements and work with the service line heads and functional partners to develop, maintain and improve effective quality control processes.
- Assess areas of risks and develop an audit programme to monitor.
- Undertake internal audits to verify quality objectives are being achieved or identify non-compliance and recommend actions to improve.
- Monitor effectiveness and timely closure of actions and identify any training needs.
- Deliver training and awareness in the QMS and support staff in the ongoing use of systems.
- Manage the external audit programme, attend external audits support managing partners, partners and office managers to achieve successful outcomes.
- Gather data and make recommendations to continually improve management systems processes and procedures.
- Support the compliance partner with development initiatives and special projects to achieve business objectives.
- Undertake audits of external national suppliers and input to bids as required.
The ideal candidate will be committed to delivering high levels of customer service excellence with good commercial awareness.
Candidates with experience in quality auditing and looking for the next step in their career are encouraged to apply. We would also be interested to hear from any candidates with proven experience in quality management and experience in health and safety or environmental/carbon management.
Essential / highly desirable;
- Chartered Member of CQI or willing to work toward.
- Track record in management systems improvement and change management projects.
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Statistical analysis of data
- Previous experience in similar Quality role
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: email@example.com.
#LI-CF1Apply for job