Project Management Apprenticeship
Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, Manchester
This entry was posted on April 5, 2019.
Overview of Role:
We are currently recruiting an Apprentice Project Manager to join a client focused health team within the Manchester office. This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to join and strengthen our industry recognised and respected strategic health team.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual to develop in all Core Project Management Surveying services on a number of interesting projects, focusing primarily on the health and social care sector.
The Level 6 Chartered Surveyor (Project Management Pathway) Apprenticeship will lead to obtaining a RICS accredited Construction Management degree and RICS Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) over the course of 4 – 5 years. Typically 4 days “on the job” training and 1 day “off the job”.
- ect management and health planning support in the delivery of projects and assignments.
- To deliver elements of project management and health planning assignments under the supervision of more senior members of staff.
- To be able to take a simple brief from a more senior member of staff and act upon it.
- To provide all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
- To provide general support to the team
- Meet all the assessment requirements and expectations associated with your academic course of learning
- The individual will be an integral part of a team that is accountable for the scoping briefing and delivery of health and social care projects across the country.
- Supporting the RLB team whilst working with client to develop a strategic approach to developing a sustainable health position, improving services, decreasing revenue and maximising capital positions.
- Work with the RLB team to support the drafting of Five Case Treasury business cases including all aspects of managing the business case process, from developing the strategic case and option appraisal, through to advising on commercial aspects and the delivery and management of health and social care schemes.
- Support the identification of project objectives and KPI’s for each project.
- Support the presentation of the scheme to stakeholder parties
- Input to health research for the RLB team.
- Assisting the team with producing schedules of Accommodation
- Assisting the team with the development of Estate Strategies
- Assisting with the management of commissions and projects through the whole property cycle from inception to completion, handover and operation.
- Involvement in our specialist Academy scheme which will provide you with the knowledge and training to specialise in this subject
- Use their own time to study outside of the nominated study day
- Build your own network within the industry
- Supporting other peers in the Academy scheme and work as a team to achieve yearly targets and goals
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
- A minimum of 96 UCAS Points. National Certificates and National Diplomas will be considered but must have good merit and distinction profiles (Excluding common skills)
- Mathematics Grade C or above at GCSE (Grade 4 for applicants holding newly reformed GCSEs in England)
- Grade C or above in English (Language or Literature) at GCSE or equivalent (Grade 4 for applicants holding newly reformed GCSEs in England)
- An interest in construction & the built environment.
- An interest in healthcare delivery.
- Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Enjoys a challenge and has good problem-solving skills.
- Organised and the ability to multi-task.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to build long-term relationships
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for job