Chartered / Senior Building Surveyor
Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, Liverpool
This entry was posted on April 16, 2019.
Overview of Role:
We are currently recruiting for a Chartered / Senior Building Surveyor with Fund Monitoring and Professional Services experience. The role will have a focus on project monitoring however wider professional services will be undertaken as required. The candidate will also be expected to deliver general survey and project management work from time to time although the main focus of the role will be project monitoring and professional services. The candidate will be contracted to the Liverpool or Manchester office depending on preference. This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to strengthen our team and further develop the business by working closely with our existing clients and developing new business.
- Providing high calibre service and support for general building surveying services with a focus on project monitoring service and Building Surveying professional service lines
- To support business objectives and our goal to maintain Customer Service Excellence
- Being an active part of the management team
- Successfully achieving the required level of business development and profit growth
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- Develop your network of clients and contacts within the Northwest to generate new income streams.
- Actively promote our service offering and engage in business development.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Ideally you are already a senior surveyor who is looking to demonstrate the skills required to progress to associate level within the next few years.
- Experience post grad plus
- Degree qualified in Building Surveying or similar technical discipline
- Strong technical delivery experience
- MRICS or membership of other relevant professional body
- Project Monitoring and Building Surveying Professional Services experience required to enable day 1 service delivery
- Ability to manage varied workloads and meet deadlines
- Excellent report writing skills
- Detailed understanding of project and development matters
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Able to build long-term relationships
- Able to develop new relationships, identify opportunities and undertake business development activities.
- A team player, outgoing, friendly, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for job