Associate / Senior Project Manager
Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, Birmingham
This entry was posted on May 1, 2019.
Overview of Role:
We are currently recruiting for an Associate / Senior Project Manager to join the team focused on Clients within Industrial arenas. This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individuals to join and strengthen our team. The existing team in Birmingham work on a brand range of interests, fast paced projects, including refurbishments, fit outs, redevelopments and new builds across Private and Public Sector Clients.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individuals to take responsibility for providing all project management services on a number of interesting projects in the Midlands area.
- To support the business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Comply with established procurement/commercial/contractual strategies
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- Professional Skills:
- Management and preparation of key stage report from feasibility through to completion and post-handover
- Preparation of various programmes
- Management of meetings, taking and preparation of minutes
- Preparation of progress reports and presentation at monthly client meetings
- Running a competitive tender process, including managing queries from tendering contractors
- Managing multiple projects on ‘LIVE’ operational sites
- Assistance with the preparation of contract documents
- Management of multi-disciplinary project teams
- Working knowledge of various forms of building contracts
- Experience of Administering building contracts
- Contract Administration experience
- Experience working with Clients in sectors as Commercial, Residential, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Sport & Leisure
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive, proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
Construction Project Management degree or a similar construction related qualification with extensive technical delivery experience in a similar role gained within a consultancy or an end user client.
- Industrial Sector expereince with a client / customer base
- Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business for RLB
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable and flexible
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for job