Health & Safety Coordinator
Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, Wokingham
This entry was posted on May 3, 2019.
Overview of Role:
Due to our growing and diverse portfolio an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Health & Safety Consultant / Principal Designer to join us.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team of consultants who pride themselves on providing outstanding health and safety guidance and advice, to a range of clients within both the public and private sectors, from SME’s to large blue chip corporate clients.
We provide a wide range of consultancy health and safety services to our clients including:
- CDM Services – Principal Designer, Principal Designer Advisor and Independent Client Advisor.
- Health and Safety Monitoring and Auditing
- Corporate Health and Safety Services
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Workplace Health and Safety
Reporting to Consultants, Senior Consultants and Associate responsible for health and safety, duties will include (but not limited to):
- Assist the Principal Designer or Principal Designer Advisor on small to large scale projects.
- Assist Consultants as Independent Client Advisor –
- Conducting audits to include both general health and safety compliance and topic specific audits.
- Advising and instructing clients on project team capability, management arrangements and other relevant procedures.
- Assist in undertaking accident or other special investigations on behalf of clients as required
- Assist in providing health and safety advice, guidance, training and support across the client base
The ideal candidate will be committed to delivering high levels of customer service excellence with good commercial awareness.
- Proven experience providing client-side health and safety services within the construction or property industry.
- TechIOSH working toward Graduate membership of IOSH (GradIOSH).
- Level 3-4 health and safety qualification (Level 3 if already chartered in design discipline)
- Good experience working under the CDM Regulations, carrying out previous roles such as CDM Coordinator.
- Wide ranging sector experience and working knowledge of construction projects.
- Good IT and communication skills.
- Professional training qualification
- Health and safety management system auditing with OHSAS 18001 Auditor/Lead auditor
- Qualified Fire Risk Assessor – IFE or IFSM
- Incorporated Member of the Association for Project Safety (IMaPS) working toward Certified Member of the Association for Project Safety (CMaPS)
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
#LI-DM1Apply for job