Full Time - Americas, North America, Las Vegas
This entry was posted on May 9, 2019.
Overview of Role
The Document Manager will work under minimal supervision of the Project Manager or Director. This position will be responsible for setting up the project document management program, training all project members and external organizations on the use of document management program, and manage the project development documents. The Document Manager may also provide administrative support in accordance with all applicable procedures, processes and guidelines.
- Perform full-time document and data management support.
- Implement established procedures and processes required for identifying, controlling, auditing, and status accounting of all documents related to the project.
- Review, evaluate, recommend and implement new technology enhancements as necessary.
- Provide support for collecting and inputting data from multiple sources into the system, while eliminating data duplication and ensuring data integrity. Review and analyze data for errors and resolve discrepancies.
- Analyze, interpret or disseminate system performance data. Import digitized documents into the document system.
- Develop, document or maintain standards and best practices for system usage procedures.
- Consult with managers regarding document/data access issues.
- Ensure records are maintained in compliance with records and document management processes.
- Take & publish meeting minutes; advise manager on Configuration and Change Management issues.
- Retrieve electronic assets from repository for distribution to users, collecting and returning to repository, if necessary.
- Develop or configure document system features, such as user interfaces, access profiles, and document workflow procedures.
- Prepare support documentation and/or training materials for end users of document management systems.
- Administer document and system access rights and revision control to ensure security of system and integrity of master documents.
- Identify documents or other electronic content according to characteristics such as security level, function, etc.
- Suggest recommendations for process improvements to ensure that standards in data entry, collection, and retrieval are met.
- Serve as the document office administrator for the document management software.
- Perform data entry and maintenance.
- Report and/or escalate issues or risks that impact performance of the document management system and work with managers to fully describe, coordinate, audit, and integrate document & data changes.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: Bachelor’s Degree or substitute relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years knowledge of performing in a document management role.
- At least three (3) years demonstrated experience with Aconex document and data management systems support, including document version management and document archiving. Must also have experience in Windows, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, and Adobe.
- At least three (3) year of experience managing, auditing, and status accounting of Configuration Management Assets
- At least two (2) years of experience working in a cross-functional environment providing accurate data to team members to ensure forecasted project compliance and reporting.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Indoor office environment. May require work on site location when necessary. Overnight travel on occasion.
- Equipment used includes: computers and standard office machines.
- Essential physical tasks include: the ability to work on a computer and the ability to answer and speak on a telephone. May require the use of a ladder on occasion.
RLB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.Apply for job