Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, Birmingham
This entry was posted on May 14, 2019.
Overview of Role:
We are currently recruiting a Team Secretary into our Birmingham office. This is a key role supporting the Quantity Surveying team during an exciting period of continuous growth.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive, process driven individual to take responsibility for providing support to the Regional Office functions across its services.
The role will be responsible for a range of support, with key tasks being:
Management of Partner and Associates diaries – proactively organising meetings, travel, reports and communication with external client
- Typing of correspondence, reports, minutes and presentation documents, ensuring all documentation is referenced
- Arrangement of all team meetings, ensuring that catering and conference room facilities are booked
- Responsibility for all documentation leaving the office in connection with the team i.e. photocopying, binding, attaching enclosures
- Arrange travel and accommodation as required
- Greet all employees and visitors to the office offering a professional first impression
- Receive and transfer calls – maintain confidentiality
- Managing the meeting room booking system.
- Book visitors in and out of the visitor’s book
- Post in and out / franking
- Ensure office and equipment is maintained and in good working order
- Assisting a technical team with documentation production
- Dealing with photocopying/laminating / binding of documents when required
- Working alongside the other teams and managing the induction of all new starters into the office
- Copy typing of documents
- Data Inputting and maintenance
- Aiding the other members of the support staff as and when required.
Local IT & Folio Representative
Be familiar with all office systems and equipment; advise on use to all new, temporary and existing staff when necessary;
- Assist with local IT issues – liaise with IT department as necessary; update staff details on Global Address Book;
- Ensure all CVs received are formatted according to latest template and uploaded to Folio;
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good results.
- Minimum GCSE and A’ level qualifications held
- IT Literate – (Microsoft)
- Process Driven
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of delivery
- Able to build long-term relationships
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Years in leading Administrative role
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- High level of IT competency, MS Powerpoint (Graphics), Excel, Outlook and word
- Committed team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, polite, patient, personable, flexible
- Self-motivated with strong levels of initiative, and flexibility
- Accuracy and attention to detail, with the ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Pleasant manner & personality
- Able to deal with confidential information
- Client friendly at all levels
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: email@example.com.Apply for job