Brand and Communications Manager
Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, London
This entry was posted on May 17, 2019.
Overview of role:
Following consistent growth there is an opportunity to join our central marketing team and provide support to UK offices. This is an opportunity for an individual to enjoy a high level of autonomy and to shape the role and make a real impact.
To position, protect and promote the RLB brand and develop and deliver consistent messages to drive brand awareness, drive customer acquisition, retention and growth, and position RLB as a market leader. It is a permanent, full time role based in our head office in London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Positioning the brand across key channels and developing messages that resonate with our target audience(s)
- Delivering marketing and communications strategies and plans
- Identify best practice for communications activity through existing channels and make recommendations to ensure innovation approach
- Ensuring adherence to brand guidelines
- Implementing integrated campaigns, activities may include content development, event management, thought leadership and demonstrating ROI
- Produce compelling marketing content, collateral and assets including quarterly, bi-annual, and annual reports and publications
- Occasionally create imagery and graphics for content including social media posts, blogs,
- Oversee email, website and other digital channels and be able to utilise WordPress to edit content and provide reporting
- Coordinate with external agencies (website, digital design, print, merchandise) to manage outputs
- Coordinate with PR and communication consultants to oversee PR, crisis and issues comms, and media relations
- Manage delivery of media releases, blogs, articles, and whitepapers, award submissions to ensure messaging guidance and quality control
- Oversee delivery of internal communications including monthly office communication updates, regular newsletter content and intranet updates
- Develop and manage marketing databases to ensure GDPR compliance
- Support development and implementation of CRM
- Work with the Customer Manager to provide marketing support for key strategic bids and work on capture plans where appropriate
- Work with the Customer manager to ensure production of work winning material, including case studies and profiles
- Keep abreast of market developments in the built environment
- Undertake research to provide relevant insights and analysis
- Supporting sector and service teams to deliver marketing activities
- Participate in monthly calls with other UK offices to coordinate support of marketing efforts
- Provide global marketing support to the UK Marketing Partner
- Performing budget management as and when required
- Produce monthly reporting against KPIs
The successful individual:
- Content creation
- CMS via WordPress (desirable not essential)
- Social Media Management – Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of software.
- Proficiency in Adobe suite of software, especially InDesign
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Consistently professional attitude and approach
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- B2B marketing knowledge
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Adopt style and tone in line with brand guidelines
- High level of creativity and attention to detail
- Deadline orientated
- Stakeholder management
- Line management experience
- Three years of marketing experience
- Understanding of professional service and/or the built environment
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Proficiency in Mailchimp
- Budgeting and planning skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of market research and sector analysis
- A degree qualification is preferred
- Membership of CIM or an appropriate professional body.
With 650 UK staff and 4,500 worldwide including the Euro Alliance, Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading-edge service provision.
We are an award winning leading independent firm providing our clients with some of the most comprehensive and forward-thinking advice available.
We offer a range of complementary quantity surveying, project management, building surveying and advisory services from conception, through design and construction and operational performance of facilities to their eventual disposal or reuse.
Our clients have rapid access to the latest industry intelligence and innovations, which serve to enhance value and mitigate risk.
We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
We are committed to developing new services and techniques aimed at enhancing our clients’ businesses in the long term.
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#LI-SM1Apply for job