Full Time - Americas, North America, Denver
This entry was posted on June 5, 2019.
Overview of Role
We are currently recruiting a Project Administrator to join a client-focused team. This is an exciting opportunity for a high-caliber individual to join and strengthen our office.
The Project Administrator will be responsible for maintaining an open communication channel between the office and field personnel to ensure all paper work is accomplished in a timely and accurate fashion on assigned projects, expediting routing for approval of purchase orders/subcontracts, expediting receipt of certificates of insurance/licenses/bonds as required from sub-contractors, submittal logging/tracking and follow-up, typing and distributing punch lists, and obtaining receipt for close out materials to the owner.
- Aids project management services such as personnel, filing, budget preparation and control, records control and special management studies
- Coordinates and processes project invoices to ensure contract compliance, prepare invoice cover letters and transmittal documentation and submits to owner for payment
- Coordinates collection and preparation of project reporting
- Proofreads and corrects reports from staff
- Coordinate meetings when necessary
- Data entry and composition of administrative documentation
- Order supplies for jobsites
- Participate in weekly project meetings with design consultants, general contractors, project managers and owners
- Work with project managers to develop weekly meeting agenda
- Develop and distribute meeting minutes
- Follow-up with project team members to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks
- Monitor project schedules, log and track progress to meet design, construction and other deadlines
- Develop monthly executive summary reports
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
- One to three years’ experience in design and construction or project management preferred
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent writing skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Contract administration experience a plus
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Indoor office environment. May require work on site location as necessary
- Equipment used includes: computers and standard office machines.
- Essential physical tasks include: the ability to work on a computer and the ability to answer and speak on a telephone. May require the use of a ladder on occasion.
RLB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.Apply for job