Associate / Senior Project Manager
Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, Liverpool
This entry was posted on June 26, 2019.
Overview of Role:
We are currently recruiting a Associate / Senior Project Manager to join the team Liverpool office. This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to join and strengthen our team. The existing team in Liverpool together with the Manchester team work on a brand range of interesting, fast paced projects including refurbishments, fit outs, redevelopments and new builds that span an array of sectors (education, sport, retail, commercial and the public sector).
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual to take responsibility for providing all project management services on a number of interesting projects.
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Comply with established procurement/commercial/contractual strategies
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- Professional Skills:
- Management and preparation of key stage reports from feasibility through to completion and post-handover
- Preparation of various programmes
- Management of meetings, taking and preparation of minutes
- Preparation of progress reports and presentation at monthly client meetings
- Running a competitive tender process including managing queries from tendering contractors
- Managing multiple projects on ‘LIVE’ operational sites
- Assistance with the preparation of contract documents
- Management of multi-disciplinary project teams
- Working knowledge of various forms of building contracts
- Experience of Administering building contracts
- Industrial sector experience
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
Construction Project Management degree or a similar construction related qualification with extensive technical delivery experience in a similar role gained within a consultancy or end user client.
- Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business for RLB
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable and flexible
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
#LI-AH1Apply for job