Administrator / Secretary
Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, Sheffield
This entry was posted on July 9, 2019.
Overview of Role:
We are currently recruiting an Administrator / Secretary into our Sheffield office. This is a key role supporting the executive team in delivery of the growth plans for the office.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive, process driven individual to take responsibility for providing support to the Regional Office functions across its services.
The role will be responsible for a range of support, with key tasks being:
- Management of Partner and Associates diaries – proactively organising meetings, travel, reports and communication with external client
- Typing (both copy and audio typing) of correspondence, reports, minutes and presentation documents, ensuring all documentation is referenced
- Arrangement of all team meetings, ensuring that catering and conference room facilities are booked
- Responsibility for all documentation leaving the office in connection with the team i.e. photocopying, binding, attaching enclosures
- Arrange travel and accommodation as required
- Receive and transfer calls – maintain confidentiality
- Managing the meeting room booking system.
- Post in and out / franking
- Ensure office and equipment is maintained and in good working order
- Assisting a technical team with documentation production
- Dealing with photocopying/laminating / binding of documents when required
- Working alongside the other teams and managing the induction of all new starters into the office
- Copy typing of documents
- Data Inputting and maintenance
- Secretarial support to Managing Partner and Partners
- Aiding the other members of the support staff as and when required.
- Ensure clear desk policy is maintained and storage and archiving are utilised effectively and efficiently;
- Support and coordination of bi-annual QA and Environmental audits;
- KPI attainment; ensuring timesheets and service reviews are submitted in a timely fashion;
- Support front of house with management of external cleaning staff;
Local office HR Representative
- Coordination and Induction of all new staff; monitoring progress and liaising with managers and team secretaries to bring all new starters up to speed with best practice, Folio and IMAP;
- Ensure the receipt and set up of computer equipment for all new staff including IT induction for all new staff;
- Create and manage 2 (with Recruitment Manager) 6 and 13 (with Hiring Manager) week new starter reviews;
- Log resignations and book exit interviews with Recruitment Manager;
- Coordination of annual appraisal process and update systems accordingly;
Local IT & Folio Representative
- Be familiar with all office systems and equipment; advise on use to all new, temporary and existing staff when necessary;
- Assist with local IT issues – liaise with IT department as necessary; update staff details on Global Address Book;
- Ensure all CVs received are formatted according to latest template and uploaded to Folio;
Team Management of Admin Support Team
Coordination of team secretaries, monitoring performance, monitoring workloads, ensuring effective secretarial cover is provided on a daily basis, redistributing as necessary, including periods of holiday and sickness absence and covering front of house as and when necessary
- Supporting partners with annual secretarial appraisals
- Drive and improve efficiency and best practice to improve business support services;
- Assist in the monitoring, updating and effective application of company policies and procedures throughout the support team.
- Ensure telephones are answered in a timely manner and all team secretaries screen calls to fee earners;
- Invoice approvals
- Managing office budget
- Updating fee forecasts
- Credit Control
- Monthly review of office expenditure, identifying cost trends or increased costs.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good results.
Minimum GCSE’s held
- IT Literate – (Microsoft)
- Process Driven
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of delivery
- Able to build long-term relationships
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Years in leading Administrative role within the Construction sector for Consultancies desirable but not essential
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- High level of IT competency, MS Powerpoint (Graphics), Excel, Outlook and word
- Committed team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, polite, patient, personable, flexible
- Self-motivated with strong levels of initiative, and flexibility
- Accuracy and attention to detail, with the ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Pleasant manner & personality
- Able to deal with confidential information
- Client friendly at all levels
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
#LI-AH1Apply for job