Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, Wokingham
This entry was posted on July 17, 2019.
Overview of Role:
We are currently recruiting an Office Administrator into our Thames Valley office, based in Winnersh Triangle, Wokingham. This is a key role supporting the Office Manager and team, in the delivery of growth plans for the office.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive, process driven individual to take responsibility for providing support to office functions across its services. This role is flexible for full time or part time/flexible working hours considered.
The role will be responsible for a range of support, with the key tasks being:
- Management of Partner and Associates diaries – proactively organising meetings, travel, reports and communication with external clients.
- Typing (both copy and audio typing) of correspondence, reports, minutes and presentation documents, ensuring all documentation is referenced.
- Arrangement of all team meetings, ensuring that catering and conference room facilities are booked.
- Responsibility for all documentation leaving the office in connection with the team i.e. photocopying, binding and attaching enclosures.
- Arrange travel and accommodation when required.
- Monitor stationary supplies and order stationary as required.
- Maintain small stock of PPE; supply all new starters with all relevant PPE and maintain PPE register.
- Maintain all meeting room equipment, regularly testing and checking for issues.
- Monitor and supply consumables and refreshments for all meeting rooms, allow for clearing between meetings.
- Book travel, hotels and car hire where necessary through travel management company, complying with financial levels of authority.
- Maintain a train ticket/travel register.
- Monitor and maintain adequate kitchen supplies and empty dishwasher daily.
- Sort incoming mail and distribute as required and prepare outgoing mail in line with collection times.
- Maintain birthday list. Purchase and circulate staff birthday cards.
- Greet all employees and visitors to the office offering a professional first impression.
- Ensure all CVs received are formatted according to latest template and uploaded to Folio.
- Receive and transfer calls – maintain confidentiality.
- Managing the meeting room booking system.
- Book visitors in and out of the visitor’s system.
- Post in and out/franking, book couriers.
- Ensure office and equipment is maintained and in good working order.
- Assisting a technical team with documentation production and comp checking.
- Dealing with photocopying/laminating/binding of documents when required.
- Data Inputting and maintenance.
- Secretarial support.
- Aiding the other members of the support staff as and when required.
- Promote clear desk policy, utilise storage and archiving effectively and efficiently.
- Be familiar with all office systems and equipment; advise on use to all new, temporary and existing staff when necessary.
- Assist with local IT issues – liaise with IT department as necessary, update staff details on Global Address Book.
- Ensure telephones are answered in a timely manner and screen calls to fee earners.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good results.
- Minimum GCSE
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Minimum Intermediate (Advanced preferred) Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Process Driven
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of delivery
- Able to build long-term relationships
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Committed team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, polite, patient, personable, flexible
- Self-motivated with strong levels of initiative, and flexibility
- High accuracy and attention to detail, with the ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Pleasant manner & personality
- Able to deal with confidential information
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: email@example.com.
#LI-KS1Apply for job