Junior Bid Coordinator
Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, London
This entry was posted on August 29, 2019.
Overview Of Role:
We are recruiting a Junior Bid Coordinator to join our Central Bid Team.
The Junior Bid Coordinator will be based in RLB’s London office and play a key role in supporting business growth by contributing to bid production in line with RLB’s brand guidelines and bid management procedures.
As part of the Central Bid Team the coordinator will support the National Bid Manager and wider bid team in delivering RLB UK’s national bid strategy.
As a part of the Central Bid Team you will be a supportive, confident team player, who remains calm under pressure, is familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite, and has keen attention to detail.
- Follow bid management protocols and processes
- Follow RLB brand guidelines
- Act as a champion for our brand and policy document quality
- Express interest for projects, download and distribute bid documentation to bid teams
- Issue and maintain a log of all clarifications issued through the tender stages
- Complete company information for Standard Selection Questionnaires (SSQ)
- Log opportunities and track bid status through bid management software
- Assist with preparation of presentation material
- Plan bid production – creating bid plans, organising and diarising bid kick off meetings and bid review meetings, preparing standard documents for the response
- Track and issue bid clarifications
- Use corporate templates in Word and InDesign to produce high-quality documents
- Edit and proof-read tender and bid documentation before submission
- Submit proposals via procurement portals
- Report and track bid outcomes
- Assist with preparation of work winning collateral (project profiles, CVs, case studies, capability statements)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-disciplined and confident
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group and use own initiative
- Proven ability to prioritise, work well under pressure and deliver high quality work on demanding deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Organisational and project management skills
Proven IT skills in particular, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
An understanding of professional service and/or construction industry
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
#LI-KS1Apply for job