Digital Services Analyst
Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, Birmingham
This entry was posted on September 26, 2019.
overview of Role:
Reporting to the Associate Digital Services Manager, this person will be working within the Digital Services team to meet, ascertain and develop our electronic data capture solution and reporting requirements for RLB UK clients, both internally and externally.
The challenge is to continue developing the service, its offering and opportunities to a wider client base, whilst maintaining the high levels of delivery set previously by the team. This effort is branded as “RLB Field” within RLB and gives the RLB UK Digital Services team the flexibility to change the electronic data capture engine, should better alternatives arise on the market.
The role will require a good understanding of IT software delivery, requirements and business analysis, as well as an ability to manage multiple projects at any one time. A mixture of technical aspects, product support and client-facing delivery skills are required, which may require visits to client sites. The successful candidate will then be able to work from their chosen location (home or local RLB regional office) to complete the delivery of the requirement.
It is a challenging position and the person has to have a good blend of IT delivery experience, along with the personality to be dynamic/flexible and have the ability to apply themselves straight away to the demanding nature of the role. They will need to fit into the hard-working team ethic of the Digital Services team.
- Work alongside the Construction technical teams (Internal delivery) and External Clients to analyse their data capture requirement
- Gain a full grasp of client process and how best to align the RLB Field solution
- Develop the RLB Field solution to suit the requirements of the client
- Ensure communication with key stakeholders throughout
- Rollout and support the RLB Field solution across all commissions
- Ensure that data is shared with security as the primary concern. RLB works with many organisations who do not wish to see their data shared/leaked with any third parties.
- Educated to Degree level, (preferably Business or IT related)
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a Requirements/Business Analysis IT role with strong Requirements/Business Analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills – ability to understand the requirements and present the story in a meaningful way
- Good programme management and change management skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times
- Good team ethic, with the ability to work autonomously
- Essential Technical Skills:
- SSRS (Report Builder)
- Data modelling (desired)
- Power BI (desired)
- Desired Experience:
- Electronic data capture
- Rollout of software solutions
- Client-facing role
Key Internal Relationships
- Head of Digital Services
- Senior I.S. Developer
- T. Infrastructure Manager
- T. Service Delivery Manager
- Head of Marketing
- Head of Service – Quantity Surveying
- Head of Service – Project Management
- Head of Service – Building Surveying
- Head of Compliance
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: email@example.com
#LI-AH1Apply for job