Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, Manchester
This entry was posted on October 3, 2019.
Overview of role:
We are currently recruiting a Bid Coordinator to join our Central Bid Team which is part of RLB UK’s Central Marketing team.
The Bid Coordinator will be based in RLB’s Manchester office and play a key role in supporting business growth by leading bid production in this office and delivering compelling and consistent publications in line with RLB’s brand guidelines and bid management procedures. As part of the Central Bid Team the coordinator will support the National Bid Manager in delivering RLB UK’s national bid strategy.
You will be responsible for the preparation of the quality aspects of selection questionnaires and tender submissions for a variety of clients. This will include: collating, coordinating, contributing as well as reviewing information from others, ensuring timely completion and full compliance with tender requirements.
As a part of the Central Bid Team you will be a supportive, confident team player, who remains calm under pressure and has an attention to detail.
- Follow bid management protocols and processes
- Follow RLB brand guidelines
- Act as a champion for our brand and policy document quality
- Act as a champion for bid management best practice
- Maintain bid collateral (model answers, supporting documentation) through bid management software
- Contribute to frameworks register and identify pipeline for the North West
- Prepare work winning collateral (project profiles, CVs, case studies, capability statements)
- Prepare presentation material
- Work with central teams to update standard responses
- Identify and distribute commercial opportunities through OJEU notices and various web portals on a daily basis
- Log opportunities and track bid status through bid management software
- Express interest for projects, download and distribute bid documentation to bid teams
- Distribute clarifications
- Plan bid production – preparing documents for the response and coordinating contribution
- Use corporate templates in Word and InDesign to produce high-quality documents
- Respond and update standard Selection Questionnaire responses
- Draft tender responses where required
- Edit and proof-read tender and bid documentation before submission
- Submit proposals via procurement portals
- Report and track bid outcomes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
- Attention to detail in graphic design and layout
- Ability to edit copy
- Ability to write concisely and clearly
- Self-disciplined and confident
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group and use own initiative
- Offer ideas and creativity
- Proven ability to prioritise, work well under pressure and deliver high quality work on demanding deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Organisational and project management skills
- Demonstrable bid/publication production experience
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
#LI-AH1Apply for job