Senior Infrastructure Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor – Infrastructure
Full Time - Oceania, Australia, Perth
This entry was posted on October 15, 2019.
Do you have the drive for a key role on RLB’s infrastructure team?
• An excellent opportunity for a proactive, motivated construction professional with a passion for their job and demonstrable experience in the cost estimation, planning and / or delivery of infrastructure projects
• A key role on a great team that provides cost management services on a diverse range of private and public sector projects
• Opportunity for career development and growth
• An attractive salary for the right individual
• Professional qualifications in engineering, quantity surveying, construction economics, or property-related fields
• Diverse experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (interaction with client and consultant teams)
• Advanced computer skills
• A proactive approach to service delivery
• Australian citizenship or permanent residency (preferred)
Apply for job