Corporate Training Coordinator
Full Time - Americas, North America, Phoenix
This entry was posted on November 1, 2019.
Overview of Role
The Corporate Training Coordinator plays a vital role in communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for groups, individuals and all training activities in the organization. They will prepare, and in some cases facilitate training classes, monitor, evaluate and document training activities in the company as well as the Cadet and Internship Programs.
- Assist the manager/supervisor in assigning and scheduling new staff training in the first critical year and provides recommendation of continuing training if needed.
- Analyze individual training needs and work with supervisor to obtain training.
- Partners with the employee’s manager/supervisor to provide career path for certification and training.
- Facilitates the intern training and the Cadet Program working in conjunction with the HR Manager and Recruiter.
- Facilitate the Mentorship Program.
- Serve as a resource within the organization on types of training available and is a resource to employees as needed for training and coordination of continued education.
- Provides content for the Intranet including training videos, documents and employee learning opportunities. May record various webinars for uploading to the Intranet training center.
- Coordinate with technical staff training PowerPoint presentations or webinars for training.
- Plan, organize and develop new training routines for growing and changing departments.
- Ensure all employee records are kept up to date regarding compliance training and tracking.
- Adjust training programs meant for a classroom environment to be used online.
- Maintain and organize training schedules for multiple employees in all departments and ensure that each part of a training program is aligned with the department goals.
- Coordinate and plan future staff location training.
- Track seminars that employees attend and place relevant material on the website as they attend so it can be shared with others.
- Must possess great communication skills with the ability to effectively descript complicated ideas to different audiences. Must be highly organized, proficient in time management and possess excellent public speaking skills as well as the ability to:
- Plan and organize events and seminars
- Gather data and analysis for needed training
- Problem solving skills
- Possess good judgment regarding a need’s assessment for training for the individual or the organization
- Presentation, facilitation and coaching skills
- Adaptability and a team player
Education and Experience
- Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: Bachelor’s Degree, or related industry experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills and the ability to apply appropriate communication techniques to various individuals.
- Positive customer service orientation, with both internal and external clients is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required, demonstrating a consistent commitment and ability to work with diverse work groups and individuals.
- Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Indoor office environment. May require work on site location when necessary. Overnight travel on occasion.
- Equipment used includes, computers and standard office machines.
- Essential physical tasks include: the ability to work on a computer and the ability to answer and speak on a telephone and conduct video conferencing.
RLB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.Apply for job