Full Time - Europe, Euro Alliance, Netherlands
This entry was posted on November 4, 2019.
Overview of Role:
We are currently recruiting a Document Controller to support our successful Cost Management team. The role will be based in our Amsterdam office, working on a variety of projects.
The primary functions of this role will be supporting our procedures, maintaining transparent, up-to-date and easily traceable documents using an in-house document control system.
The duties will involve but will not be limited to the following:
- Preparing and managing documents by checking for accuracy and editing files such as drawings, contracts etc.
- Review and update technical documents such as manuals and workflows.
- Distribute electronic and hard copies of documents to internal teams
- File documents/records in hard copy and digital form
- Retrieve files for employees and clients as requested
- Manage the flow of documentation
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Create templates to be used by all internal employees
- Copying, scanning and storing documents
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
You will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results. You will contribute and share ideas to help develop and improve the business and continually seek opportunities to publicise the company and its achievements both internally and externally.
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably in a corporate environment.
- Previous experience using a document control system.
- Computer literate with all MS Office and general related software programmes. Proficient in Excel to an advanced level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as this is a client facing role
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Maintains and projects a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Confident and assertive where required
- Sociable and outgoing
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to build strong relationship with people at all levels
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: email@example.com.
#LI-KS1Apply for job