Contract - Global
This entry was posted on November 5, 2019.
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Team Administrator in Birmingham. This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual to join an exciting and expanding in-house Recruitment team operating across the UK. This role will involve UK travel as and when needed to meet business needs.
Overview of Role:
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment team
- Responsible for monitoring the Careers inbox, replying and directing emails appropriately
- Update the RLB careers page, ensuring all active roles are advertised
- Researching and sourcing candidates
- Support with advertising roles on social media platforms; such as LinkedIn
- Support with general recruitment, including arranging interviews, meeting rooms and coordinating diaries
- Support with the Future Professionals Programme, which includes;
- Protégé Programme – Graduates
- Year out placements
- Degree Apprenticeships
- Internships and work experience
- Support with the administration duties, arrange interviews, testing, room bookings, attending careers fairs and facilitation of taster days
- Provide general administrative support of the Recruitment team
- Liaise with HR, HR Representatives, Marketing and other departments to develop and maintain documentation required for the recruitment process
- Be familiar with, and follow, company procedures relating to the Recruitment Support role located within Intelligence
- Supporting with recruitment activity including sourcing potential candidates, CV reviews, arranging interviews, conducting telephone screening, managing the offer process and other administrative tasks where necessary.
- Build a network of contacts both internally and externally to ensure maximum opportunity.
- Manage talent pools to keep potential high quality candidates engaged with RLB as a potential future employer.
- Support with the organisation and facilitation of assessment centres and attendance at careers fairs.
- Work collaboratively with the wider Resourcing team to ensure all standards are met and/or exceeded. Support and implement improvements to the recruitment process to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of ‘best practice’, legislation and current methodologies within a in house recruitment environment
- Previous experience in a target focused environment, preferably within an in-house resourcing team.
- The ability to multi-task effectively and prioritise appropriately.
- A strong communicator with a high customer service focus and a confident telephone style.
- Previous experience of managing stakeholder relationships.
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail and time management.
- A strong team player with a flexible can do attitude.
- Exceptional IT skills in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proactive individual, who can work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Flexibility is required from time to time with respect to hours of work in order to accommodate the Recruitment Manager / Team business and deadline requirements
- Excellent organisational skills
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, outgoing, personable and flexible
- Demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Uses judgement as to when to ask for help and guidance
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
#LI-AH1Apply for job