Stock Condition Surveyor
Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, Bristol
This entry was posted on November 15, 2019.
Overview of Role:
We are recruiting for a Stock Condition Surveyor to join our client focused team in Bristol.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual to take responsibility for providing core surveying services on a number of interesting areas of property and national frameworks in the South West.
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Comply with established procurement/commercial/contractual strategies
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- Building Condition Surveys
- Understanding of lifecycle costing
- Undertake stock condition survey to provide data for condition survey database
- Portfolio survey using mobile data capture
- PPM and asset condition schedules
- Quality& Technical Monitoring
- Defects Diagnosis
- Measured Surveys
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
This role requires the candidate to be able to take personal ownership of projects and the ability to manage their own workload, as well as being able to work collaboratively with their other team members to deliver projects regionally.
- Degree qualified in Building Surveying
- Strong technical delivery experience
- Experience of undertaking condition surveys across various sectors.
- Experience of mobile data capture platforms desirable
- An understanding of elemental life and costing
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Able to build long-term relationships
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: email@example.com.
#LI-KS1Apply for job