Full Time - Americas, North America, Honolulu
This entry was posted on November 21, 2019.
- Draft fee proposal letters
- Manage/upkeep of the marketing database and develop and pull reports from the system as needed for business development tracking. Maintain “Marketing and BD Log” workbook jointly with Marketing Coordinator.
- Monitor lead generation tools
- Provide input on networking, marketing, and business development approaches.
- Secure editorial calendars for upcoming year.
- Draft weekly “Industry Updates” e-blast.
- Assist in scheduling and tracking proactive PR and speaking opportunities
- Lead intranet story development
- Lead content development for RLB publications
- Support resume development for proposals and business development needs
- Support presentation development.
- Research products, venues, services; secure estimates from vendors.
- Provide input and/or draft new collateral and content as needed.
- Draft CSR and DIM reports.
- Maintain workbook for Federal contracts and negotiated rates.
- Maintain marketing calendar jointly with Marketing Coordinator
- Provide support for holiday gifts and cards to clients and provide support for events and vendor coordination as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Minimum Education required: Associate degree in Journalism, Business, Communications, Marketing or related field
- A minimum of one-year experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Familiarity with marketing databases, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and a willingness to learn
- Excellent proofreading, written and verbal skills; creative and well organized; self-motivated and team player and great communicator.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Indoor office environment
- Equipment used includes: computers and standard office machines
- Essential physical tasks include: the ability to work on a computer and the ability to answer and speak on a telephone. May require the use of a ladder on occasion
RLB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.Apply for job