Full Time - Middle East, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
This entry was posted on December 13, 2019.
Rider Levett Bucknall is an independent construction, property and management consultant. We bring a fresh perspective combining technical expertise and technology to deliver service excellence. Rider Levett Bucknall has had a local presence in the Middle East for over 30 years. Commencing practice in Saudi Arabia in 1982. Since 2007, we have grown rapidly and now have offices throughout the MENA Region where we have been involved in delivering some of the most iconic and innovative buildings in the region. Rider Levett Bucknall has also been recognised for the 13th consecutive year as a Top Employer for excellence in employee conditions. We are a global firm and encourage our KSA people to build global networks within the business and enhance their personal and professional development.
Our dedicated Project Management Team at RLB are responsible for seeing a project through from the initial planning stages to completion. Their main task is to break down projects into stages, taking responsibility for monitoring and managing the programme, cost, quality and risk of each stage of the project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service to our clients and enjoy long term relationships with them.
We are a sector focused business actively operating and investing in Commercial, Residential, Mixed Use, Sports and Retail clients and projects. Our Project Managers work in close contact with clients, advising them on financial matters, project risks, procurement and contract matters using our experience to provide an informed opinion.
Overview of Role:
Due to the continued success of our Saudi Arabia office, we are currently recruiting a Project Manger to work on a large-scale build program of works in Riyadh.
The programme comprises a high-end mixed-use portfolio of projects on a single master plan located in Riyadh, KSA comprising leisure and entertainment, residential and infrastructure assets.
You will join an existing client facing team and will be able to demonstrate a broad range of project/programme experience. A background in a tier 1 PMC is essential.
This will be an extremely challenging yet rewarding role – working for a company with excellent growth plans in the Middle East.
- Input into establishing execution strategy for individual projects
- Day-to-day management of projects
- Accountable as part of a team for individual project success, reporting up to the Project Management Leads
- Implementation of all procedural requirements as defined in the Quality Plan
- Manage project risk and implement agreed mitigation measures
- Implement essential control measures, systems, project procedures in line with the PEP.
- Attend meetings and follow up on assigned tasks through to completion
- Work with planners to develop specific project schedules and provide early warning of risks to the timeline
- Lead the development of weekly and monthly reports
- Identify issues related to quality, cost or time and advise on corrective actions
- Degree in Project Management or similar technical discipline is essential
- A chartered member of RICS or CIOB will be ideal
- Technical delivery experience gained within a consultancy
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable and flexible
- Western educated candidates preferred
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
#LI-KS1Apply for job