Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, Sheffield
This entry was posted on December 16, 2019.
Overview of Role:
We are currently recruiting for a Sheffield based Building Surveyor with condition surveying expertise. This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to lead and develop a team to strengthen our department and further develop the business by working closely with our existing clients and developing new business.
- Providing high calibre service with Condition Surveying using hand held tablets
- To support business objectives and our goal to maintain Customer Service Excellence
- Being an active part of the management team and take line management responsibility for part of the team
- Successfully achieving the required level of business development and profit growth
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standard
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Degree qualified in Building Surveying
- Experience of capturing data on a tablet
- Strong understanding of Condition survey and defect diagnosis.
- Good knowledge of using Microsoft excel
- Strong technical delivery experience
- Track record of working with stakeholders
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Able to build long-term relationships
- Previously employed by a consultancy
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
- A team player, outgoing, friendly, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: email@example.com.
#LI-AH1Apply for job