Partner - Project Manager
Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, Sheffield
This entry was posted on January 16, 2020.
Our Yorkshire Project Management team delivers Project Management Consultancy services in a wide range of client sectors from our Sheffield and Leeds Offices. The past 18 months has seen significant growth in the Yorkshire Project Management team and we are now looking to reinforce that growth with the recruitment of a high caliber Partner. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service to our clients and enjoying long term relationships them.
We are a sector focused business operating and investing in Commercial, Education, Retail, Healthcare, Public Sector and Residential clients and projects. The Project Management team work in close contact with our clients, advising them, amongst other things, on Risk Management and Procurement matters on their projects. We are very much a people focused business and we pride ourselves on the quality of our service to our clients.
Overview of Role:
We are currently recruiting a Partner in Project Management to join the team focused on a major Clients within the Yorkshire & Humber Region operating out of the Sheffield and Leeds offices. This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to join, lead and grow the business in the Region. The existing team in the Region work on a range of interesting, fast paced projects including refurbishments, fit outs, redevelopments and new builds that span an array of sectors.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual to take responsibility for providing all project management services on a range of demanding projects in Yorkshire & Humber Region.
- Providing high calibre service and support for contract procurement and monitoring service lines
- To support business objectives and our goal to maintain Customer Service Excellence
- Being an active part of the management team and take line management responsibility for part of the team
- Successfully achieving the required level of business development and profit growth
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Degree qualified in an appropriate construction discipline
- A team player capable of developing an excellent working relationship with the Yorkshire Head of Project Management (and other Partners within the Yorkshire team and the wider RLB family)
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Strong technical delivery experience
- MRICS/FRICS or membership of other relevant professional body
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- Excellent writing skills and bid preparation skills
- Detailed understanding of JCT and NEC Contracts
- Strong track record in project management of projects from inception to completion
- Track record of working with stakeholders
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of client relationships and technical delivery
- Able to build long-term relationships
- Previously employed by a consultancy
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
- An outgoing, friendly, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious individual.
- Strong people Management skills.
- Strong record of successful Business Development
- Detailed knowledge of the Yorkshire market highly desirable
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
#LI-AH1Apply for job