Senior Cost Manager
Full Time - Americas, North America, Honolulu
This entry was posted on February 5, 2020.
Position Title: Senior Cost Manager
The Senior Cost Manager will perform cost analyses based on architectural drawings, engineering estimates and materials required in compliance with building regulations. The Senior Cost Manager responsibilities include:
- preparing cost analyses relating to building projects, from the initial calculations to final
- preparing estimates, cost options, cost strategies, and change order review;
- preparing valuations of work in progress and bid analyses;
- participating in Value Engineering studies; and
- negotiating with contractors.
Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Cost Estimating or equivalent degree; and 5 years of experience in construction cost estimating.
Specific Skills Required:
- Experience in estimating civil scopes of work including full quantity takeoffs of construction projects including site earthwork, roadways, parking lots, pedestrian paving, site development, landscaping, and/or site utilities.
- Proficiency with preparing comprehensive cost estimates including the cost of material, labor, equipment and subcontractor per trade.
- Experience working on federal government projects.
- Knowledge of regulations related to construction cost including the Davis-Bacon Act and Buy American Act.
- Proficiency in using Earthwork 4D software to conduct earthwork takeoffs.
- Experience conducting bid analysis and change order
1001 Bishop Street, Suite 2690, Honolulu, HAWAII 96813Apply for job