Project Planner (Amsterdam)
Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, London
This entry was posted on February 19, 2020.
Overview of Role:
As a Project Planner, you will support the National Head of Project Planning with domestic projects and projects across EMEA.
You will be responsible for the overall project planning in line with the established planning procedures and processes, project specific requirements, analysing performance and ensuring relevant compliance during the project lifecycle.
This role has excellent prospects for individuals who have a strong ambition to progress. It requires someone who will provide a first-class service to our clients, good personal and communication skills, strong commercial awareness, technical planning skills, industry knowledge, and the ability to contribute to the improvement and implementation of best practice and processes.
Willingness to travel is essential as this role will be predominately based in Amsterdam full time, however, to fulfil your duties there will also be a requirement to travel to other locations, globally, e.g. London, Sweden, Ireland.
- Provide an effective and professional planning and programming service for pre-contract and project teams
- Plan and track costs – Ensure all project dependencies are reflected in the schedules and are appropriately linked to the “internal supplier” or “internal customer” schedules to support an integrated master schedule.
- Maintain programmes – Gather monthly project progress (from internal and external stakeholders) in order to update programmes in line with project reporting timelines and best practice.
- Keep project resources on track – Track actual expenditure against the approved budget baseline and agreeing with the Project Manager the updated monthly forecast.
- Provide regular project updates
- Carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a similar consultancy or end user client environment and demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Strong communication skills including writing reports and presenting
- Time management and planning
- Methodological approach
- High attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning software including Asta Power Project, MS Project, and Primavera P6
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Budget and financial management
- Work as part of a team and autonomously
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: email@example.com.
#LI-KS1Apply for job