Full Time - Oceania, Australia, Adelaide
This entry was posted on March 12, 2020.
Are you ready to build your reputation on ours?
Due to recent major project success in our Adelaide office, we are seeking a number of Quantity Surveyors preferably with 3 – 5 years’ experience to join our Adelaide team.
RLB are seeking experienced, enthusiastic team members who are organised, confident and inspired.
Position requirements include:
- Australian project experience
- Australian residency
- Minimum 3 years post grad experience (preferably 3 – 5 years’ experience)
- Degree or higher qualification in quantity surveying
- Membership of the AIQS, RICS or equivalent professional body is preferable
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral)
- Ability to prioritise and multi task effectively
- Experience preparing cost estimates for buildings based on concept, sketch, design development and completed documentation
- Experience in construction phase contract administration, including preparation of progress payments, variations, budget reports and financier ‘cost to complete’ reports
- Ability to assist with the preparation of bills of quantities
- A team player who is flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious