PA / Team Secretary
Contract - Europe, United Kingdom, London
This entry was posted on March 13, 2020.
Overview of Role:
The PA / Team Secretary is directed to support the Construction Director and his immediate management team providing an efficient and responsive service and assist with managing and prioritising their time. The role will be responsible for complex diary management, extensive travel arrangements, meeting preparation, accurate record keeping, production of documents, presentations and client material, and all other duties as required. The role will also operate within a wider remit and provide administrative team support.
- Responsible for complex diary management – proactively organising internal and external meetings, ensuring timely and accurate communication to all parties
- Communicating at a range of levels both internally and externally with colleagues and clients
- Arranging extensive and complex travel and accommodation requirements both nationally and internationally, preparing detailed travel itineraries and arranging visas
- Arranging all meetings, ensuring that catering and conference room facilities are booked
- Organising video and telephone conference calls in different time zones in line with complex diaries
- Typing of correspondence, reports and minutes
- Maintaining appropriate records and filing of key documents
- Production – responsibility for the production and creation of all documentation – creating reports, power point presentations, printing, binding, attaching enclosures, ensuring branding and quality is adhered to
- Assisting with expense claims
- Assisting with compliance, the completion of reviews and team appraisals, service reviews and time sheets
- Creating and maintaining good relationships with other administrators and colleagues within the business
- Assisting with all other administrative duties as required
- Arranging meetings, ensuring that catering and conference room facilities are booked
- Production – Responsibility for the production and creation of documentation – creating reports, power point presentations, printing, binding, attaching enclosures, ensuring branding and quality is adhered to
- Handling travel and accommodation requirements both nationally and internationally for team members, preparing detailed travel itineraries and arranging visas
- Assisting with compliance, the completion of reviews and team appraisals, service reviews and timesheets
- Aiding other members of the support team as and when required
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach and will be committed to delivering internal and external customer service excellence.
- Preferably experienced in a senior secretarial role ideally within the Construction sector or Consultancies
- Strong technical delivery experience
- High level of IT competency, MS PowerPoint (Graphics), Excel, Outlook and Word
- Ability to use initiative and inject new ideas when preparing presentations
- Able to think pro-actively and logically when arranging travel or diary management, considering the bigger logistical requirements
- Proactive, adaptable to quick / last minute changes in diary, flexible, persistent and focused
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of delivery
- A pro-active, personable, diligent, flexible, reliable, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Able to stay professional and calm under pressure
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Must maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Committed team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- This is a seconded role and will be predominantly based at our client’s HQ in East Finchley and is directly accessible from the Northern Line tube network – There may be opportunity to work from the RLB Office at 60 New Broad Street, depending on requirements.
- There may be ad hoc requirements to attend away days and general team meeting in alternative locations – travel and expenses would be payable if this is required.
- This is a part time role for a period of 3 days per week, final arrangements on days to work each week to be agreed, but we would endeavour to ensure this was consistent on a week to week basis.
- The term would be a fixed contract for 12 months with the option to re-new.
- There may be an ad hoc requirement to work with notice more than the specified days per week and pay would be pro-rata accordingly.
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
#LI-DM1Apply for job