Reporting and Data Insight Analyst
Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, London
This entry was posted on June 1, 2020.
Overview of Role:
We are currently recruiting for a Reporting and Data Insight Analyst for our Amsterdam Office. We are a sector focused business actively operating and investing in Commercial, Data Centers, Residential, Education, Healthcare, Sport and Retail clients and projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and ambitious individual who has the desire to grow their career in a fast moving sector.
- Liaising with General Contractors on site progress
- Ensuring schedule integrity through health checks
- Conducting wider schedule analytics for the programme both locally and regionally
- Production of monthly reports/dashboards updating on project(s) progress
- Reviewing of General Contractors submission/schedules to include Baselines at tender and contract stages and any other baselines during execution
- Analysis of delay claims from a schedule impact
- ‘What If’ analysis on project scenario changes
- Risk assessments – project impacts
- Element of Project Management experience
- Data extraction, analysis and visualisation
- Data quality management and improvement
- Creating and optimising process driven tasks
- Power BI familiarity
- Construction experience is beneficial however not a prerequisite
- Preferably a degree in Science, Technology, Economics, Engineering or Mathematics
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence.
- Analytical mindset
- Good communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Client facing experience
- Preferably relocate to Amsterdam
- Dutch national or UK national – If non UK needs to be fluent in English
RLB is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All job applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, “race” (includes nationality, national / ethnic origins, colour) marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, gender reassignment, religion and belief
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#LI-SM1Apply for job