Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom
This entry was posted on November 5, 2020.
Overview of Role:
We are currently recruiting Project Manager to join our National Commissions team. This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to join and strengthen our team.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual to take responsibility for providing all project management services on a number of interesting projects. The role will be predominately retail sector and specific experience of multi-site roll out project experience is important but not essential.
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Comply with established procurement/commercial/contractual strategies
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- Management and preparation of key stage reports from feasibility through to completion and post-handover
- Preparation of various programmes
- Management of meetings, taking and preparation of minutes
- Preparation of progress reports and presentation at monthly client meetings
- Running a competitive tender process including managing queries from tendering contractors
- Managing multiple projects on ‘LIVE’ operational sites
- Assistance with the preparation of contract documents
- Management of multi-disciplinary project teams
- Experience of Administering building contracts
- Managing the design, H&S and commercial process
- Full ownership from project brief to final completion and occupation
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Construction Project Management degree or a similar construction related qualification with extensive technical delivery experience in a similar role gained within a consultancy or end user client.
- Ability to work on own initiative is imperative being part of a UK wide team
- Strong Property and Construction experience
- Ideally MRICS or equivalent professional qualification but not essential
- Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business for RLB
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable and flexible
At RLB, our aim is to create and enhance an inclusive workplace culture where diversity is not only accepted but valued and built into our company culture, creating opportunity for all. In order to support this, we recognise the importance of flexible and agile working and are open to having conversations on how this could work for you and our business from day one.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: email@example.com
#LI-SM1Apply for job