Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, London
This entry was posted on November 12, 2020.
Overview of Role:
Condition, Defects & Maintenance surveyor.
We undertake various programmes of condition surveys; defect reports and PPM schedules throughout London and the South East. Clients include Local authorities, blue light organisations, high street retailers, house providers, out of town shopping centres, etc.
The role would involve undertaking the above surveys via electronic data capture (using tablets and bespoke software). The surveyor must be able to identify building defects; remaining life of elements; specifying remedial works required and providing accurate budget costs.
The role will involve travelling throughout London and the South / South East with the ability to write-up reports at home or via a convenient RLB office or client facility (if available). This is very much an agile working role.
- Providing high calibre service with Condition Surveying using hand held tablets
- To support business objectives and our goal to maintain Customer Service Excellence
- Being an active part of the management team and take line management responsibility for part of the team
- Successfully achieving the required level of business development and profit growth
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standard
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Degree qualified in Building Surveying
- Experience of working with data capture software (Kykloud; Technology Forge; etc)
- Strong understanding of Condition survey and defect diagnosis.
- Good knowledge of using Microsoft excel
- Strong technical delivery experience
- Track record of working with stakeholders
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Able to build long-term relationships
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
- A team player, outgoing, friendly, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
At RLB, our aim is to create and enhance an inclusive workplace culture where diversity is not only accepted but valued and built into our company culture, creating opportunity for all. In order to support this, we recognise the importance of flexible and agile working and are open to having conversations on how this could work for you and our business from day one.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#LI-SM1Apply for job