Chartered Senior Building Surveyor
Full Time - Europe, United Kingdom, Bristol
This entry was posted on December 17, 2020.
Overview of Role:
We are currently recruiting for a Chartered Senior Building Surveyor with surveying expertise, as well as project management and employer’s agent expertise. This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to lead and develop a team to strengthen our department and further develop the business by working closely with our existing clients and developing new business.
- Providing high calibre service and support for contract procurement and monitoring service lines
- To support business objectives and our goal to maintain Customer Service Excellence
- Being an active part of the management team and take line management responsibility for part of the team
- Successfully achieving the required level of business development and profit growth
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standard
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Degree qualified in Building Surveying
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Strong technical delivery experience
- MRICS or membership of other relevant professional body
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- Excellent specification writing skills
- Detailed understanding of JCT Contracts
- Strong track record in project management of projects from inception to completion
- Track record of working with stakeholders
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Able to build long-term relationships
- Previously employed by a consultancy
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
- A team player, outgoing, friendly, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
At RLB, our aim is to create and enhance an inclusive workplace culture where diversity is not only accepted but valued and built into our company culture, creating opportunity for all. In order to support this, we recognise the importance of flexible and agile working and are open to having conversations on how this could work for you and our business from day one.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during any stage of the application or interview process, please contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#LI-SM1Apply for job