RLB named 'Consultancy with the most BEAM Plus and Provisional Platinum projects'
November 6, 2015.
Rider Levett Bucknall (RLB) was recognised as the quantity surveying consultancy with the most BEAM Plus Final and Provisional Platinum projects in Hong Kong.
Presented at the WorldGBC Congress 2015, organisers of the event included the Construction Industry Council, the Hong Kong Green Building Council and the World Green Building Council.
Formal recognition by these prestigious entities reaffirms our commitment to delivering sustainability in the built environment.
11 projects receive BEAM Plus Final and Provisional Platinum
RLB provided full quantity surveying services for four of the 14 projects accredited with Final Platinum rating by the Hong Kong Green Building Council.
RLB provided full quantity surveying services for seven out of the 32 building projects accredited with Provisional Platinum rating.
RLB projects achieving BEAM Plus Final Platinum:
- Building 12W, 15W and 16W of Hong Kong Science Park Phase 3 Development
- Hang Seng Management College, S.H. Ho Academic Building
- The Open University of Hong Kong, The Jockey Club Campus, Jubilee College
- LMX Maintenance Building at Lamma Power Station
RLB projects achieving BEAM Plus Provisional Platinum:
- Design and Construction of Hong Kong Children’s Hospital
- Hong Kong Academy, New School Campus, Sai Kung
- Hang Seng Management College, Jockey Club Residence Hall
- Proposed Office Development at NKIL No. 6312 J/O Wang Chiu Road and Lam Lee Street, Kowloon Bay
- Proposed Office Redevelopment at No. 17 Cheung Shun Street
- Proposed Redevelopment of Residential Project, Nos. 12- 24 Lun Fat Street, Wanchai
- The New Campus of Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong
Highest score for Building 15W of Hong Kong Science Park Phase 3 Development
Building 15W of Hong Kong Science Park Phase 3 Development won the highest score under the Platinum rating category of the HK BEAM Plus.
RLB is so proud to be part of these outstanding projects, and extremely pleased to receive these green awards.
Congratulations to our project teams!
With a network that covers the globe and a heritage spanning over two centuries, Rider Levett Bucknall is a leading independent organisation in cost management and quantity surveying, project management and advisory services.
Our achievements are renowned: from the early days of pioneering quantity surveying, to landmark projects such as the Sydney Opera House, HSBC Headquarters Building in Hong Kong, the 2012 London Olympic Games and CityCenter in Las Vegas.
We continue this successful legacy with our dedication to the value, quality and sustainability of the built environment. Our innovative thinking, global reach, and flawless execution push the boundaries. Taking ambitious projects from an idea to reality.