RLB welcomes new leaders
July 2, 2018.
Rider Levett Bucknall (RLB) in Oceania is pleased to announce the appointment of 15 employees to senior positions within the firm.
These appointments have been made in response to the growth and progression of the firm and the evolving needs of our customers.
- Stephen Mee – Global Chairman, Sydney
- Ewen McDonald – Oceania Chairman, Melbourne
- Cameron Smith – Director, Brisbane
- Jim Krebs – Director, Gold Coast
- May Killinge – Associate Director, Auckland
- Ed Cook – Associate Director, Auckland
- Roy Jones – Senior Associate, Sydney
- Rachel Bernard – Associate, Adelaide
- Colin Brien – Associate, Brisbane
- Jonathon Ierace – Associate, Perth
- Sophie Ignatidis – Associate, Melbourne
- Shane Kelly – Associate, Melbourne
- Sam Martin – Associate, Adelaide
- Graeme Predgen – Associate, Melbourne
- Paul Shanley – Associate, Perth
Our growing cost management and advisory expertise – our network has grown to more than 120 offices, and 3,600 people, with global business turnover now over US$300 million – has allowed RLB to provide flawless execution and independent thinking to bring imagination to life.
We continue to attract industry leaders to RLB, as well as fostering and promoting talented leaders to excel within the firm. Our aim is to create value for our customers, through the skills and passion of our people.
With a network that covers the globe and a heritage spanning over two centuries, Rider Levett Bucknall is a leading independent organisation in cost management and quantity surveying, project management and advisory services.
Our achievements are renowned: from the early days of pioneering quantity surveying, to landmark projects such as the Sydney Opera House, HSBC Headquarters Building in Hong Kong, the 2012 London Olympic Games and CityCenter in Las Vegas.
We continue this successful legacy with our dedication to the value, quality and sustainability of the built environment. Our innovative thinking, global reach, and flawless execution push the boundaries. Taking ambitious projects from an idea to reality.