RLB launches project programming
March 14, 2019.
RLB is proud to announce the launch of its project programming and delay claim analysis division.
The exciting new service utilises the latest project planning techniques to best manage project related time risks from feasibility through to completion, across all building sectors.
David Stewart, Managing Director of RLB in Queensland commented, ‘It is my great pleasure to launch this exciting new initiative today. The provision of project programming and delay claim analysis further strengthens RLB’s ability to manage both cost and time for our clients, delivering tangible benefits by ensuring their projects are completed on time and on budget.’
The new division will be led by new RLB Director Neal Taylor, a 35 year construction and property industry veteran who has specialised in time management and forensic delay claims on complex projects across the world. Neal has strong capabilities across all building sectors, utilising the latest project planning software, and has an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of construction techniques and delivery methodologies.
The new services listed below complement the firm’s existing offerings of cost management and quantity surveying and advisory services:
- Constructability reports to support feasibility studies
- Production of development or master programmes at preliminary design stage
- Construction programmes to determine construction timeframe and staging
- Move/migration and office restack programming
- Staging plans and construction method statements
- Progress monitoring and reporting
- Pre-tender construction programmes
- Provision of contract programming clauses to improve programming governance
- Production of tender programmes
- Reviews of contractors tender programmes
Post Contract – Audit Role
- Review and agreement of contractors construction programmes
- Audit role progress monitoring and reporting
- Independent/financiers certifier support
- Extension of time claim support
- Litigation support
- Programming advice, project health check, recovery planning
RLB brings a solid reputation for providing reliable and accurate information and translating that often complex information into a format that can be easily understood and acted upon.
With an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of construction techniques and delivery methodologies, and experience working for owners and developers as well as contractors, RLB will manage the time related risks on clients’ projects, allowing them to focus on what they do best.
+61 7 3009 6933
With a network that covers the globe and a heritage spanning over two centuries, Rider Levett Bucknall is a leading independent organisation in cost management and quantity surveying, project management and advisory services.
Our achievements are renowned: from the early days of pioneering quantity surveying, to landmark projects such as the Sydney Opera House, HSBC Headquarters Building in Hong Kong, the 2012 London Olympic Games and CityCenter in Las Vegas.
We continue this successful legacy with our dedication to the value, quality and sustainability of the built environment. Our innovative thinking, global reach, and flawless execution push the boundaries. Taking ambitious projects from an idea to reality.