A new financial year sees new members join the RLB Futures Board
May 10, 2019.
Left to right: Jaspal Phull, Barry Williams, Craig Wynne, Louisa Curcio, Phe Yianni, Ben Dean, James Clark, Max Partridge, Russell Bolton (Managing Partner for Manchester and Liverpool), Jamie Sutton, Lewis Hunt, Chris Jefferies, Jon Cooper, Adam Clay, Heather Evans
RLB’s new financial year has marked the next cohort of talent joining the RLB Futures Board.
This next generation of RLB leaders represent a diverse mix of talent across different sectors, skills and expertise from across RLB’s offices nationwide. Bringing a fresh perspective, their role is to challenge existing thinking and ensure that the firm remains at the forefront of new and dynamic practice within the industry.
We are delighted to welcome the newest members of the RLB Futures Board:
• Jamie Sutton – Associate Building Surveyor, Manchester
• Adam Clay – Associate Project Manager, London
• Max Partridge – Senior Consultant, London
• Judy Ngan – Senior Project Manager, London
• Ben Dean – Associate Quantity Surveyor, Birmingham
• Louisa Curcio – Associate Quantity Surveyor, London
This new group joins existing Board members who are serving a two year term:
• Laura Collins – Associate MEP Surveyor, London
• Jon Cooper – Senior Building Surveyor, Bristol
• Heather Evans – Head of Sustainability Consultancy, National
• Lewis Hunt – Associate Cost Manager, Yorkshire and Humber
• Chris Jefferies – Associate Building Surveyor, Yorkshire and Humber
• Jaspal Phull – Associate Commercial Accountant, National
• Craig Wynne – Associate, Digital Services Manager, National
• Barry Williams – Associate Project Manager, National
• James Clark – Associate Cost Manager, Yorkshire and Humber
• Phe Yianni – Associate Cost Manager, National
Dean Sheehy, RLB UK Board Director, comments, “Launched in 2017, the Futures Board is part of our commitment to nurture the talent we have at RLB. We provide members with real responsibilities to gain new skills, knowledge and experience as well as acting as a great opportunity for career progression for every individual. However, it is much more than that as it symbolises as a business our pledge to challenge our practice everyday by promoting innovation and exploring new ways to engage with our industry, and ultimately delivering the best solutions to our clients.”
With a network that covers the globe and a heritage spanning over two centuries, Rider Levett Bucknall is a leading independent organisation in cost management and quantity surveying, project management and advisory services.
Our achievements are renowned: from the early days of pioneering quantity surveying, to landmark projects such as the Sydney Opera House, HSBC Headquarters Building in Hong Kong, the 2012 London Olympic Games and CityCenter in Las Vegas.
We continue this successful legacy with our dedication to the value, quality and sustainability of the built environment. Our innovative thinking, global reach, and flawless execution push the boundaries. Taking ambitious projects from an idea to reality.