University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust, Leicester, United Kingdom
Client: University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
Services: Project & Programme Management, Cost Management & Quantity Surveying, Advisory
RLB is providing project management, quantity surveying, NEC supervisory, and CDM coordinator services across the Leicester Royal Infirmary, Leicester General, and Glenfield Hospitals.
These projects form part of a wider £320 million investment program delivered between 2014 and 2020.
- New Accident and Emergency Department; Adult ED (majors and minors), Children’s ED, Acute Care, Paediatric Assessment, Clinical Support (x-ray and CT), GP initial assessment, rapid assessment and support space (£48m)
- New Vascular Unit (£12m)
- New Theatres Arrivals and Recovery project (£5m)
- Ward refurbishment (£1.5m)
- Various enabling, demolition, alteration and diversion works
- Various FM projects across the estates to test value for money and operational efficiency