The skilled project programming professionals at RLB have strong capabilities across all building sectors, and utilise the latest project planning techniques.
With an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of construction techniques and delivery methodologies, and experience working for owners and developers as well as contractors, we manage the time related risks on your projects, allowing you to focus on what you do best.
We bring a solid reputation for providing reliable and accurate information and translating that often complex information into a format that can be easily understood and acted upon.
It is often said that ‘time is money’, so it makes sense that RLB can provide you with the ability to manage both cost and time delivering tangible benefits for you in terms of saving time on your projects and most importantly, saving money.
Our services include:
- Constructability reports to support feasibility studies
- Production of development or master programmes at preliminary design stage
- Construction programmes to determine construction timeframe and staging
- Move/migration and office restack programming
- Staging plans and construction method statements
- Progress monitoring and reporting
- Pre-tender construction programmes
- Provision of contract programming clauses to improve programming governance
- Production of tender programmes
- Reviews of contractors tender programmes
Post Contract – Audit Role
- Review and agreement of contractors construction programmes
- Audit role progress monitoring and reporting
- Independent/financiers certifier support
- Extension of time claim support
- Litigation support
- Programming advice, project health check, recovery planning