Rider Levett Bucknall (RLB) is Oceania’s largest and most experienced construction consultancy, specialising in management, cost consultancy and advisory services. We have the right people in the right places to deliver successful projects from all sectors of the construction industry. Our range of expertise and organisational resources means we can bring together the best team for any project.
Overview of Role:
RLB is currently recruiting for Undergraduates / Assistant Quantity Surveyors to join the Sydney office. The Assistant Surveyor’s primary role is to assist in the pre-contract and post contract phases of projects in a collaborative team environment.
This is an exciting career opportunity for a high calibre individual. As part of our continuous learning and development undergraduate program, our Assistant Quantity Surveyors develop fundamental quantity surveying skills alongside university studies and are set up for success.
Our Assistant Surveyors work with ‘the best of the best’ within the property and construction industry and become part of the next generation of leaders. This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual to take responsibility for providing services on a range of iconic projects.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- Started your second year of a qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Student membership of the AIQS, RICS or equivalent professional body
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral)
- Ability to prioritise and multitask effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- A passion for the built environment