- Communicate with different project stakeholders for assisting the execution and delivery of Quantity Surveyor’s services in respect of cost management with the use of BIM
- Assist to develop in-house 5D BIM standards in relation to Quantity Take Off and implement these standards efficiently on projects, resolve issues and ensure quality deliverables
- Provide technical support to project teams in application of BIM and Quantity Take Off
- Develop and conduct BIM training and seminars
- Degree holder in construction, engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years project experience with 1-2 years practical experience in BIM projects
- Associate Member of Hong Kong Institute of Building Information Modelling (HKIBIM) is preferred
- Proficiency in BIM software such as Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, CostX
- Self-motivated, independent, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with lesser experience will be considered as Assistant BIM Coordinator
Remuneration package shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience of successful candidates. Interested parties please send application with full resume, copy of testimonials from previous employers, copy of certificates of qualification, details of present and expected salary to the HR and Personnel Department, 15/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong or follow the steps to complete the online application below.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated strictly confidential and used only for recruitment-related purposes.