- Assist the Financial Controller to oversee whole operation of Accounting and Finance function of the Region (HK, Macao, PRC and South Korea)
- Provide accurate and timely financial information and reports to Directors to facilitate decision making process
- Manage and supervise payroll process of the Region
- Prepare annual budget and cash flow projection and follow up significant variances with actual results
- Review and monitor company secretaries’ documents filing for the Region and ensure relevant information provided to comply with local statutory bodies filing requirements
- Provide advice on the Region and other overseas’ new investment opportunity and report financial issues of existing investment (including the Region and overseas) to the directors’ in charge
- Arrange tax planning for the company and its senior professional staff
- Liaise with Bank to arrange funding and bank facility
- Liaise with external auditors to perform local statutory and region consolidated account
- Arrange region insurance policies with insurance brokers (Medical, Life, Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Employees’ Compensation Insurance etc.)
- Liaise with other RLB global offices on accounting and finance issues.
- Lead and work with IT department and director in charge of project to revamp Finance and Project Costing system
- Lead and train the staff in the Finance department
- Liaise and co-operate with the head of the other supporting departments in the Region such as IT department, Human Resources department to fulfil the responsibilities listed above
- A minimum experience of 10 years of accounting and finance leadership experience in medium to large size corporation or company, preferably with cross border operation in Hong Kong, Macau and PRC.
- Hold related degree and recognized accounting professional qualification CPA or ACCA
- Experiences in handling accounting and taxation matters in Hong Kong, PRC and Macau
- Experiences in handling project costing is advantage
- Knowledge in PRC taxation and commercial rules and regulations
- Working experiences in large audit firms is preferable but not essential
- Good command of spoken and written business English and Mandarin is required
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong communication skill and leadership to deal with a wide diversity of financial and non-financial professionals
Remuneration package shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience of successful candidates. Interested parties please send application with full resume, copy of testimonials from previous employers, copy of certificates of qualification, details of present and expected salary to the HR and Personnel Department, 15/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong or follow the steps to complete the online application below.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated strictly confidential and used only for recruitment-related purposes.