RLB is currently hiring!
Due to recent growth, RLB is looking for Quantity Surveyors to join our Darwin team.
Excellent opportunities are available to work on the most iconic projects within the Northern Territory across a wide range of sectors.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the construction industry and be ready for a challenge. To be successful in this role you will be highly motivated, innovative, with a desire for personal growth.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to be part of a dynamic international property consultancy in a collaborative team environment apply today!
- Opportunities to work on various sized projects in diverse sectors including a mix of retail, commercial, office, health, educational, residential, defence and infrastructure
- Defined career paths and both in-house and external training opportunities
- Fantastic office location and supportive, motivated team environment
- A position vacant for a Senior Quantity Surveyor (preferably 5+ years solid, relevant industry experience)
- A position vacant for a Quantity Surveyor (preferably 2+ years minimum industry experience)
- Highly attractive package based on skills and experience
- Immediate start available for the right candidate
- A Degree with relevant professional qualifications within the Australian Property and Construction Industry (Quantity Surveying or equivalent)
- Post graduate experience in the Australian construction industry
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- Cost planning expertise throughout all stages of the design process
- Experience of providing procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services will be highly regarded
- A high standard of interpersonal communication and technical delivery
Apply now if:
- You are a high calibre motivated individual who can join and strengthen our Quantity Surveying team
- You are ready to work with a collaborative team in providing the full range of quantity surveying services from project inception to completion on a diverse range of private and public sector projects
- You are self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality
- You are a forward planner who critically assesses your own performance and have the ability to work collaboratively
- You are reliable, motivated, and determined
- You can offer a high standard of interpersonal communication and technical delivery together with the ability to build and maintain long-term relationships
- You are able to work in Australia