We are currently recruiting for a Senior Hydraulic Services Estimator to join our client focused team in Adelaide. The candidate will need to have a proven track record in a similar estimating role and demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role.
The Senior Hydraulic Services Estimator will be responsible for carrying out and delivering both pre and post contract estimating duties and a commitment to delivering customer service excellence and good commercial results is key.
We are keen to hear from candidates with:
- A Registered Plumbers Licence and associated qualifications
- 5 years’ plus demonstrated hydraulic services estimating for construction projects
- Knowledge of standards and codes for hydraulic engineering services
- A combination of strong estimating, technical skills and practical knowledge
- Experience working in South Australia and Australia (desirable)
- Established relationships with designers, contractors and suppliers
- Demonstrated knowledge of all types of hydraulic design solutions including practical site knowledge
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a project team
- The ability to mentor and provide guidance to junior estimators
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships
- An innovative thought process to determine best fit cost options and strategies
- Estimating software experience including onscreen takeoff software and BIM
- Eligibility to work in Australia
The Senior Hydraulic Services Estimator will be responsible for carrying out and delivering both pre and post contract estimating duties, including but not limited to:
- Project estimates for the various phases of a project
- Cost control – planning, forecasting and estimation
- Value management associated with hydraulic services
- Benchmarking analysis associated with hydraulic services
- Post contract services, including assessment of progress claims and assessment of contract variations.
- Mentoring and providing guidance to junior estimators
- A range of career opportunities, including competitive salary commensurate to the level of experience and expertise you can offer
- Exciting opportunities to build your future
- An opportunity to work for the world’s largest independent cost consultancy
If you are interested in the above position, please use the ‘apply now’ link to send us your CV and details.